CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas

How is it that no matter how hard I try Christmas always seems to sneak up on me! With basketball, work, and school I just totally forgot about christmas this year until the very last second. Dont worry everyone who is reading I got all my christmas shopping done and am all ready for tomorrow morning. We drove to my grandmas house yesterday and part of the way today in arizona. We have not been here for Christmas here for 7 years... haha you would think that a 12 hour drive would not deter us from coming so much! Alright so two days ago my mom turns to me right before my basketball practice and said: "so are you packed for Arizona?" So that was when it hit me that Christmas is soon!!! Well tonight I hit another wall that I did not see coming, I woke up and thought ok ALLIE YOU ARE REALLY STUPID ITS CHRISTMAS EVE TODAY! Alright how did I over look Christmas eve haha wow everything that goes on christmas eve crazy. I will post tomorrow about how Christmas day goes I am pretty sure it will be amazing!

1 comments:

Linda said...

Ummmm..... waiting for that post.... It was so fun to see you all, too! So glad you made that 12 hour trip for Christmas!!!