CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 14, 2011

WORK

Alright so yesterday was my first day at work. Let me tell you working at the Kaysville theater is very busy to say the least.

CANDY COUNTER
One word to describe this part of my job CRAZY! Right before the movies start we have so many lines for about 30 min then for 2 hours we do nothing. You really get to know all the people you work with. I think I will definitely have to work at getting good at doing the candy counter but I hope it comes quickly.

TICKETS
Tickets seem way easier than the candy counter, but they are way more important than the candy counter. You have to give the money to the film companies. So they don't really let you do it at the beginning.

That is the bulk of my job! We do lots of other stuff to that contribute to the success of the movie theater but with this all said. I have a pretty fun job! Cant complain about this one, being able to do it with sports is very nice also!


2 comments:

Callie said...

do you get to go to movies for free by chance? and the kaysville cheap theatre? because when i go back to my hometown, i want to visit you there!

Callie
dreamanocean.blogspot.com

Allie Braithwaite said...

Yes I can go to movies free and it's two dollars a ticket. O guess what the pop corn popper hates me and we got in a fight and now I have a battle scar!