CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, July 11, 2011

Its been a while

Alright so it has been a while since I have posted so I will tell you what has been going on in my life. My sophomore year has been full of excitement! I was on three sports teams, volleyball, basketball, and track. It kept me very busy after school everyday, I only went home two days of the whole school year.

Volleyball was very fun we took 3rd in the state tournament with a tragic loss to the people who would become the state champions. A lot of sophomores were on the team 16 in all which was a lot of one grade for a team! It was so much fun our team bonded really well together. One of the best things was our seniors were really supportive to everyone and they were very good leaders! There was only three of them so they were like all captains. They were good examples of how to interact together.

Basketball was so much fun! I knew most of the girls because we have all been really good friends since we were little playing jr dart basketball together. We all get along so well and hang out all the time even out side of basketball. I learned a lot from basketball that I think i missed from volleyball because we did not win a lot of basketball games I learned a lot about losing. Its hard when you loose but I only got one loss with volleyball. So in basketball there was a lot to learn about being a good looser and how it felt to loose.

Track was just something I tried this year. Our group of throwers was very tight and we liked each other. It was not as strict it was very laid back and very fun. The most drama occurred in track because all of the boys made a bunch of drama for the girls.

At the beginning of the summer I went to a volleyball camp! It had been a while since I had played volleyball and it felt great to get back on the court. This was very fun to be with all the girls again. Then at the end of the week basketball started. We did the Weber tournament that weekend and that was a fun time together. We went to SLCC basketball tournament and the UTAH tournament. These were very fun to do!

EFY was the next thing that happened to me! It was so much fun!!! We got to be so close as a company by the end. Our girls were very close and we had a love for each other. By the end the boys were really good to all of us girls! It was very uplifting and was very good.

This has been my summer so far! Its been very good and very fun!





0 comments: